Camp Registration Update
Dear campers and friends,
The 2023 summer camping season follows:
– Opening Camp May 26-29
– Women’s Retreat June 9-11
– Discovery Camp June 27 -July 2
– Jr./Jr High/Youth Camp July 16-21
– Family Camp July 21-27
– *Song and Story Fest July 29-August 4
– Weekend ‘Nature Camp’ August 18-20
In order to continue having successful camps, we need your participation in registration.
If you can’t wait to register then see the link buttons on the individual camps.
Lynda Sesser, Registrar, (209) 527-8613 or email at: CampPPRegister@gmail.com
Garry Pearson, CPP Board Chair, (530) 681-6577 or email at email@example.com
Who Goes to Camp?
Camp Peaceful Pines is for everyone young or just young at heart! What makes Camp Peaceful Pines a great place to go is the outdoor setting adjacent to the Carson Iceberg Wilderness and experiences of faith through the various camps from Junior to Senior High, Family Camp, Discovery Camp or retreats.
What is Camp?
The purpose of Camp Peaceful Pines is to provide campers an opportunity to grow in their Christian faith and community:
– By developing the wholeness of Christian personality including the awareness and use of spiritual resources;
– By deepening Christian understanding and commitment through the study of the Bible;
– By helping campers strengthen their relationship with others, with God and His creation;
– By gaining an appreciation of Brethren beliefs and practices;
– By teaching stewardship of creation and responsible community participation.
Where is Camp?
Camp Peaceful Pines is located in the beautiful Stanislaus National Forest next to Clark Fork River. Camp is 55 miles east of Sonora on the north side of Clark Fork Road, about 6.8 miles off of Highway 108. Camp is at an elevation of 6200 to 6400 feet.