All new pricing... Super Saver/Early Bird/Full Cost... No late fees!
Dear Camp Board Members and friends,
Camp Peaceful Pines has received the official notification from Alpine Department of Health Services that a permit will not be issued for the Summer of 2020 due to the Corona-19 pandemic.
We are very saddened by this action but given the current pandemic it would be wise to stay safe and secure for this season. The Camp Exec team meet last evening via zoom to discuss the situation. Rod Weaver and I site visited camp last Thursday the 30th of April. Everything is fine...Generators started and waterlines tested... only minor repairs to several valves... The road to camp is closed until county, USFS and Caltrans determines when entry will occur. The Governor seems to be easing restrictions in the coming weeks so we will have to wait until the new guidelines are issued for what will be allowed.
We will post updates on the Camps Web Page and facebook for all to review. If you have registered for any of the camps please let Linda Sesser know and refunds will be issued or we will hold until next year. Likewise if you wish to donate to camp let us know. There are on-going expenditures that occur on a yearly basis.
Finally, Please feel free to forward to others in your networks. If there are questions, concerns, queries please direct them to me and I will address them.
Garry Pearson, CPP Board Chair